By Lee Ann K Stromyer, Family photographer, Pittsburgh PA
Did you know that you can have your family photoshoot inside your own home? We photographers call them "in-home family sessions." I personally love them because they are so much fun, and here are my favorite reasons why I love having your family photoshoot at your own home.
10 Reasons for Having Your Family Photoshoot in Your Own Home
1. Your kids feel more comfortable therefore they are more likely to participate
Your home is where your kids feel most comfortable which makes it easier for them to actively participate and pose for photos.
2. You won’t be late for your session
Because you're already at home you don't have to rush out of the house. This is a huge perk if you have one or more small ones to get out of the house for the photoshoot!
2. Food, snacks, and favorite toys are on hand.
Everything is more convenient when you don't have to lug around essentials like food, snacks, or favorite toys.
3. Clothing mishaps are a thing of the past.
Even if they do happen you are home where you can quickly change your little ones (or yourself!) into a fresh set of clothes.
4. Dad gets to do his own thing when he’s not in the photo
Getting quality time with dad? Check. Getting dad to do his own thing while he's not in the pictures? Check. Everyone extra happy? Check.
5. No one has to worry about the weather
You can get extra cozy in the comfort of your own home, even if it starts pouring rain.